Las Vegas nights and days offer bargain adventures for women
There are an almost unlimited number of attractive destinations throughout the world where mature women can seek out inexpensive vacations. An informed and frugal visitor can find bargains even at the most luxurious of them. It’s just a matter of taking advantage of the opportunities to enjoy it all without paying high prices. Here are some examples:
1. Las Vegas: Glittering and glamorous Sin City can be one of the most expensive vacation destinations of the world if you do what you’re expected to do. That’s gamble your life savings away in the casinos. However, a savvy woman can enjoy everything Vegas has to offer ... luxury rooms, gourmet dining, Broadway entertainment and great night clubs ... at bargain prices. For example, The Rio All-Suite Resort’s Sunday Champagne Brunch costs $30, and includes all-you-can-eat custom cooking of dishes from ten ethnic sources, dozens of desserts and endless champagne. Luxury two-room suites that would cost from $500 and up in New York, London or Paris go for as low as $45 a night. www.riolasvegas.com.
2. Cruise: The best for mature women seeking bargain prices and maybe some new connections are the singles-only cruises. Passengers pay one price for the entire package, and once aboard, everything is free. It includes a comfortable cabin, all meals, entertainment and many varieties of gatherings and games designed to bring singles closer together. For example, there’s an all-inclusive, eight-night Winter Blast Caribbean Singles Cruise from Ft. Lauderdale singles cruise aboard the Carnival Freedom, sponsored by www.singlescruise.com. Prices start at $700, less than $90 a night per person.
3. Cabo San Lucas: Colorful Cabo on the sunny southern shores of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula is one of most economical and fun, year-round tropical vacation spots in the world for singles. During the summer and spring break, it attracts students, as well as both young and mature singles. There are alwas day and night parties and entertainment in town and on the many beaches along its spectacular rocky shoreline. Accommodations, except in the big, overpriced resorts are very economical. For instance, the new Cabo Cush Hotel offers rooms for $50 a night. For more information, go to www.loscabosguide.com
4. Miami's South Beach, is just a short distance down the shoreline from the city’s much more expensive plush hotels, those catering to the older married and family crowds. South Beach is a popular vacation spot for budget-minded singles of all ages and orientations. The gaudy city is known for its funky pink little hotels, cafes and night clubs, where singles gather to party inside and outside on the beaches. Higher north on the beach, the posh resorts charge from $300 on up, but for $99 a night, The Palms Hotel & Spa in South Beach has a great location, Essensia Restaurant and many services to guests on their beachfront. It also boasts a great swimming pool and spa, surrounded by tropical flowers and palm-tree garden. For more information, go to www.thepalmshotel.com.
5. There’s no place like (nearby) home: For single women of all ages seeking vacations that are usually the most economical and convenient, why not go to the beach, mountain or other attractive resort just a short drive from home? Not only will you save travel expenses and avoid all the hassles, but you may make some friendly new connections during your near-home vacation. Then follow up by getting together conveniently with those new friends who may live in or near your neck of the woods.